Saturday, December 24, 2011

Welcome to my garden blog!!

        Hello, and Welcome to my garden blog! Yes I realize that it's winter time, but it's never to early to start planing next years flower beds and veggie gardens. Have you ordered your spring flower catalogs yet? Do you know what you want to plant in your vegetable garden yet?  Or maybe your new at this and your not sure what to plant, I can help you with that. 


        Even if you live in the city or can't have a garden where you live there's still a lot of plants you could grow in containers. I'm going to show you how you can have a beautiful garden no matter what your budget or how much room you have.


        And please feel free to comment and share your questions, idea's, suggestions and even pictures of your gardens. I can't wait to hear from all of you!


       Merry Christmas and have a happy new year!    

No comments: