Saturday, March 17, 2012

GOOGLE SCR_WED ME!!!

         I wanted to have a brand new post for you today but I have been fighting with Google all day because the URL they gave me for my new blog didn't work, it took you to some old blog, there has been much frustration and yes tears today, I could not get any help or answers except from some group that wanted  $ 68.00 to help me. 
   I didn't feel I should of had to pay for their mistake. I ended up having to change my URL completely and now have the job of changing it at every single place I had put it yesterday!
    Yesterday it took me six hours, here I go again.
Here is the new URL Women Supporting Women 
http://supportfourwomen.blogspot.com 

Sorry for the trouble this might have caused.

1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Will you be putting a Tab on the side of your blog?
(((hugs)))Pat